Help support our plan to make life better in every region of Nova Scotia by:
- Joining our party or renewing your membership, and/or
- Making an online contribution
Joining our Party/Renewing your Membership:
Annual Membership Fees are:
- $25 Individual
- $40 Family (spouse/partner & dependent children over 14 years of age living at same address)
- $5 Youth/Un(der)waged
Annual Fee Memberships are based on the calendar year: Jan 1st – Dec 31st. If you join/renew after Oct 1st, your Annual Fee Membership will be valid until Dec 31st of the following year (Annual Fee Memberships of $25 or $5 are not eligible for a tax receipt).
Please fill out your information and check off the box for Membership below.
Becoming a monthly contributor is easy. Just select one of the convenient monthly giving options below:
By phone – Call our office at 902-423-9217 or toll-free at 1-800-753-7696 to set up your account in confidence.
By mail – Download the printable form, complete all information, and mail it in.
Benefits of Monthly Membership by Pre-Authorized Contributions (PAC):
- Saves time and money by not having to mail in your contributions and your membership is included and renews automatically with each contribution
- Safe and easy way to give since your contribution is automatically made through your bank account or credit card
- Cost effective because we can reduce the volume of mail we send and keep our administrative costs low
- Stable and reliable source of funding to ensure the long-term future of our New Democratic Party
- PAC contributions are tax recieptable, making you eligible for a 75% tax credit (Annual Fee Membership is not tax receiptable)
Making an Online Contribution:
Thank you for supporting our work. You will receive a tax credit of 75% of your donation to a maximum of $750 each year.
A contribtuion of $1,000 provides a $750 tax credit so the actual cost to you is only $250!
Remember, your donation only costs you 25% of the face value after the tax credit!
Please Note: Only individual residents of Nova Scotia may contribute to political parties in Nova Scotia. Funds contributed must be personal funds of the contributor.
Your official receipt for income tax purposes will be issued in the new year.