Kings North AGM
Start: May 5, 2015 7:00 PM
You’re invited to take part in the Annual General Meeting of Kings North for the Nova Scotia NDP. We have already started building toward the next election. We have a lot of work ahead of us but we are committed and we hope you are too!
While the Liberals distracted with their amalgamation of the health boards and attacking health care workers:
- Home care wait lists are up 80%
- ICU beds are closed at the QEII
- long term care wait lists are the highest they’ve ever been
- we’re facing a nursing shortage lie we did the 1990’s; and
- ER closures are up for the first time since 2009
At our AGM you can expect:
- Morgan Wheeldon, our bright and capable Kings-Hants candidate. Morgan will be on the ballot as our NDP representative in the federal election that’s coming later this year.
- Attending gives you a chance to participate in the election of a new executive for our local Electoral District Association (EDA), the basic building block of our party…and, I would suggest, of our democratic system.
- By taking out a membership in the NDP you become eligible to join our EDA as an Executive Committee Member and to use your voice help shape the future of our province. If that is of interest to you, give me, or any one of our current members, a shout. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
See you on Tuesday, May 5th!
Location, Google Maps: Meadowview Community Centre, 8664 Brooklyn Street, North Kentville, N.S.
[tickera event = ""]